- Remove bandage no sooner than 4 hours.
- Wash area gently, but well, with a mild soap and warm to hot water using only your fingers. Rinse well to remove all soap. BLOT DRY, DO NOT RUB. No rubbing until tattoo is completely healed.
- DO NOT apply another bandage
- Begin applying a VERY THIN film of ointment as often as 3 times a day in order to keep your tattoo moist. It is very IMPORTANT that your tattoo does not appear wet and gooey from the ointment. This process will prevent scabbing from forming.
- Your tattoo should peel like a sunburn. If a scab should form it is very important not to pick or tamper with it. It will flake off naturally in several days.
- ALWAYS keep your tattoo clean. DO NOT soak in a tub, jacuzzi or pool. Always blot dry until tattoo is healed.
- Your tattoo MUST be protected from the sun while it is healing. We recommend the use of a good sun block cream after the tattoo is healed.
- We recommend the use of the ointment for 3 days, then switch to a good quality, fragrance free, skin moisturizer for about 2 weeks until your tattoo is healed. Your tattoo will remain bright, crisp, and clear if you take care of your skin. Remember… your tattoo can only look as good as your skin…. so continue to moisturize daily.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call: